Reliance Aerotech Services understands the challenges our customers face managing the process of aircraft systems integration and modification. Given the significant cost and time associated with these aircraft modernization projects, your choice of systems integrator is critical to ensure program success.
Whether you’re resolving aircraft maintenance issues caused by obsolete equipment, changing mission needs or evolving regulatory requirements, Reliance Aerotech Services has the people, experience and knowledge to lead you through the most difficult aircraft systems integration projects on time and on budget. We’ve delivered more than 1000 integration and modification solutions for our customers.
As your project partner, our expert program managers take the stress out of aircraft systems integration and modification, ensuring program milestones are met, contract requirements are satisfied and all regulatory issues are fully complied with.
Aircraft Systems Integration & Modification Services We Deliver
Our team of aircraft systems integration and modification specialists deliver flexible integration & mod services your company can access individually or as a total package including:
- Installation services with on-site engineering liaison – Our experienced installation teams work with engineering to ensure smooth prototype/program completion and on-site engineering liaison guarantees all project deviations have required engineering approvals.
- Experienced Program Management – We specialize in providing highly qualified Program Managers to ensure all project requirements are met on time and on budget. From dedicated on-site Program Managers to materials, manufacturing and engineering coordinators for projects, we provide a single point of contact to resolve program issues.
- Structural and Electrical Integration Design and Certification – Our goal is to create concise design definition requirements for the project certification plan and compliance matrix to ensure projects proceed quickly and efficiently through certification.
- Preliminary/Critical Design Reviews – We conduct preliminary and critical design reviews to ensure all program plan requirements are met and customer and engineering have defined all design criteria.
- Flight Manual Supplements – We develop Flight Manual Supplements to support integration programs for approval by certification authorities and customers.
- Comprehensive installation kits – We produce cost effective install kits with 8130-3 tags for commercial programs and Certificates of Conformance for military programs.
- Ground/Flight Testing – Our highly trained Designated Airworthiness Representatives (DAR) and Designated Engineering Representatives (DER) conduct comprehensive Ground and Electro-Magnetic Interference testing to ensure aircraft, existing systems and new systems are operating properly and are ready for Flight testing. Flight Testing is accomplished in accordance with the Test Plan and compliance matrix to verify system performance and customer acceptance.
- Flight crew and maintenance technician training – We deliver classroom and on aircraft training to rapidly assist the transition to new systems with complete understanding of the operation, theory of operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Maintenance Manual Supplements – We prepare complete Maintenance Manual Supplements (Line Maintenance and Illustrated Parts Catalog) developed to the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) format and for inclusion either before or after the applicable OEM manual.
Proven Track Record of Aircraft Integration & Modification Solutions
Reliance Aerotech Services has a proven track record delivering more than 600 aircraft systems integration and modification solutions for fixed and rotor wing aircraft in the military, government, business and commercial aviation sectors including:
Commercial and Business Aviation Integrations & Modifications
- Avionics Upgrades:
- Aircraft Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS)
- Terrain Avoidance Warning System (TAWS) & Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS)
- Tropospheric Airborne Meteorological Data Reporting (TAMDAR)
- Emergency Locator (ELT)
- Weather Radar
- Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
- Extended-Range Twin-Engine Operational Performance Standard (ETOPS)
- Fire/Smoke Abatement System
- Regional Aircraft Cargo Conversions
- Aftermarket Install of APUs
- Dash-8 Rudder Isolation MOD
- Structural Modification (Composite & Sheet-metal)
Government and Military Aviation Integrations & Modifications
- ARC-231 SATCOM
- Forward Looking Infra Red Integration (FLIR)
- Air Warrior MCCS
- SAFIRE II FLIR Upgrade
- APX-118 Common Transponder
- ARC-220 HF Radio
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC)
- I/R Strobe
- UH-60 Health, Usage & Monitoring System (HUMS)
- Desert HUMS
- Blue Force Tracker (BFT/EDM)
- MAVIN Cabin Heat
- Pegasus IAS-E
- CH-47 Common Missile Warning System (ALE-47)
- ALE-47 Countermeasures Dispensing System
- Aircraft Wireless Intercom System (AWIS)
- Fast Rope Insertion and Extraction System (FRIES)
- Huey UH-1H-II Conversion
Read more about how Reliance Aerotech Services delivered a TAWS integration mod solution for TIMCO Aviation Services
Learn More About Our Aircraft Integration & Modification Solutions
Learn more about how Reliance Aerotech Services can deliver an aircraft systems integration or modification solution for your company by using our online RFQ form, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 1-866-622-5086